Friday, March 20, 2009

Poetry Friday: Doctor Foster

Poetry Friday

I'm sitting in Virginia Mason Hospital this morning waiting for my father's heart tests to be completed. So I thought this was appropriate! Good health to you and your totz!

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2088/doctor2214627c9qk8.jpg

Doctor Foster

Doctor Foster went to Gloucester
In a shower of rain.
He stepped in a puddle
Right up to his middle,
And never went there again.

Catch the full roundup with Elaine at Wild Rose Reader.

5 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Ha! Cute. Good vibes for your dad.

Jacqueline Dove said...

I've read through Mother Goose numerous times in past years and yet this still made me smile.

Melissa Walker said...

A lovely Friday treat! All the best to your dad.

Joan Holub said...

How's your dad doing? Sending get well wishes his way. Thanks for the cool poem.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks, everyone! My dad's doing really well.