Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photototz: Joan Holub

This so looks like Joan. The very same smile! Reserved but confident. That's my friend, author of over 100 children's books!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh83n0tqlFRSaZAN_3jg5Uu3AzA5hQk9hRVM4sv6LePlc2fEzIAE0bXxizDXSmJwdBm70aEGDGRYeAp8TKS3K-FwiyuVW_quvO-1Lw15HXfJNeACFHtjQtQucst08yP-KUGL0eh6Yc2cc42/s320/Shampoodle.JPG

Authors and illustrators, send us your pics as totz with your latest book cover. We'll be happy to load them! Parents and grandparents, share photos of your readertotz reading. Send submissions to readertotzatclearwiredotnet

7 comments:

Little Willow said...

The baby picturs of you two are too cute!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks, LW! I love seeing Joan. :~) It would be awesome to get this meme going, right?

Joan Holub said...

Yeah! And I think we need Little Willow's baby photo.

Suzanne Williams said...

Joan, I agree with Lorie Ann. I've seen that smile on you before. Too cute. You too, Lorie Ann. Such adorable little girls!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Waiting for your photo, Suzanne. :~)

Andromeda Jazmon said...

What a cute photo! My six year old just read "Shampoodle" to me at bedtime yesterday and we laughed over it. He will love seeing your photo.

Joan Holub said...

Hi Andi! I'm so glad your son enjoyed Shampoodle. Yay!