Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phototoz: Salina Yoon


Give a shout out to Salina Yoon, board book and picture book author/illustrator. Recently, I accurately called her the master of the novelty book. This is her passport photo from when she entered the U.S.A. from Korea. So adorable!

And here's one of her latest board books that we'll be reviewing soon, I'm sure. I can't resist opening and closing those ladybug wings.

Thanks for playing, Salina!

If you are an author or illustrator for children or teens and would like to participate in Photototz, send in your photo and latest book cover to readertotzatclearwiredotnet

Show us your smile!

6 comments:

holly cupala said...

Oh, my, she is SO cute. And her book looks adorable, too!

Salina said...

Oh my,... why did I send the photo SO BIG!!! But thanks for letting me participate, Lorie! And all the great props you've been giving me.

And LOVE LOVE LOVE that Babies trailer!

Melissa Walker said...

So, so cute! Love that ladybug cover. Always my favorite insect. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joan Holub said...

Salina, this photo is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with us as part of photototz.