Friday, August 28, 2009

Poetry Friday: Dreams



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeXAdCKvfmh_6uxTCu7oSLBP5T7fIefqQ0ZY3OGbuWYzvsblsi2Ky2L1w-Nu99jdMKhtGJsHDib55ZZDBmSInSvankhYeopXN_RAGww-v4_ILtGLINeRqjcovxPNGbC9IU5Jx0hgFjVu-I/s320/bkNightGarden.jpg

Dreams

Friday night's dream, on Saturday told,
Is sure to come true, be it never so old.


I've never heard this before. You? And it of course brought Janet Wong and Julie Paschkis' book to mind. What a beauty it is! Be sure to find it for your totz! Happy Poetry Friday!

Catch the full roundup with Kate Coombs at Book Aunt.

2 comments:

laurasalas said...

This is a gorgeous book! Both the poetry and art are just so wonderful. Enjoy!

Joan Holub said...

I love Julie P's illustrations. She is amazing. I sat next to her at a speech once and the doodles she drew in her sketch book were so gorgeous I wanted to beg for one to frame. An amazing talent, and this book is beautiful.