Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More, More, More: Elephant and Piggie



Not that Gerald and Piggie need more press, but I have to share these two!

What do you do when it's Happy Pig Day and you are not a pig? When you don't belong whatsoever? Piggie helps Gerald find his place on the important day of celebration.







Secondly, what do you do when you just can't really bring yourself to share? By the time you've given yourself a little pep talk, maybe there's nothing left to share at all! Again, Piggie saves the day for Gerald, who really was going to share in the first place. Eventually.

Mo is the master of expression, simplicity, and heart. I am such a fan.

Happy Pig Day!
Should I Share My Ice Cream?
by Mo Willems
Hyperion, DBG, 2011

1 comment:

Joan Holub said...

"Mo is the master of expression, simplicity, and heart. I am such a fan."

I completely agree! Anyone who can write a great, funny book about Naked Mole Rats is tops with me too.