Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tot to Tot: Introducing Ellie and Big Mean Mike



I'm so happy to introduce, Ellie! She's our first ever member of the readertotz Street Team. She'll be reviewing new books for your totz and Big Kids. Listen in to her first entry:




Title: Big Mean Mike
Author: Michelle Knudsen

Summary:
“Big Mean Mike did things his own way. He kept seeing more and more bunnies everywhere. He found out that the bunnies were happy about singing in the monster truck show with him, and then the dogs laughed at them, and then Mike said he’d be friends with whoever he wanted.”

What I liked about the book:
“My favorite part was when Mike changed his mind about the little fluffy bunnies.”

What will my brother and sister like?
“I think my brother would like the pictures of Mike’s car, and Madeline would like the bunnies.”

Thanks, Ellie!

Big Mean Mike
by Michelle Knudsen
illustrated by Scott Magoon
Candlewick Press

2 comments:

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Didn't she do a great job? Yay!

Joan Holub said...

Yes! Nice work, Ellie. Welcome to readertotz. We are so happy to have you as a street team reviewer!