Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Question: Apps and E-books for Totz?


Photo from justchildrensbooks.com

Hey parents and educators of totz!

Just a few quick questions. Are you using apps for board books to read to your totz? Are you purchasing e-books of board and picture books?

Do you prefer an app on your phone or ipad over an e-book on a reading device?

Does it matter to you that Kindle is not in color? Do you prefer a Nook for that feature for little readers or would you rather the ability to read outside?

Thanks so much for letting Joan and I know. The industry is shifting so fast, it helps to hear your preferences first of all!  

2 comments:

Cheap-kid's-clothing said...

I like you blog, welcome to my blogcheap ralph lauren!

Melissa Taylor said...

We do read on the iPad - here are a few learning apps that I like -
http://imaginationsoup.net/2011/05/my-favorite-beginning-reading-ipad-apps/

also, I like the new Boynton board books so much - my daughter reads them over and over.