Thursday, September 10, 2009

Poetry Friday: A Light in the Attic: Special Edition


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2451/3587383060_70c519889c.jpg

In celebration of the release of A Light in the Attic: Special Edition, here's a YouTube entry narrated by Shel of "Backward Bill." Pick up the new release and enjoy those 12 new poems with your totz! What a treasure!



A Light in the Attic: Special Edition
by Shel Silverstein
HarperCollins Children's Books, September 22, 2009
www.shelsilverstein.com

Catch the full Poetry Friday roundup with Wild Rose Reader!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

My mom saved my "A Light in the Attic" and "Where the Sidewalk Ends". My five year old enjoys the silly poems.

Cassie said...

My mom saved my "A Light in the Attic" and "Where the Sidewalk Ends". My five year old enjoys the silly poems.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I have an ancient copy, too. Love it!